DID YOU KNOW?

The average person uses about 40 pounds of toxic household cleaning products each year in an effort to be safe from germs and bacteria.

Restaurants, hotels and hospitals do so on an even greater scale but traditional cleaning products contain dangerous ingredients including: neurotoxins, carcinogens, allergens, central nervous system depressants, heavy metals, and other agents. Those traditional cleaning products can cause or contribute to cancer, respiratory problems, reproductive abnormalities, allergic reactions, and behavioural problems, among other issues.

All our Products Contain Organic Nanoparticles called Micelles. Micelles bond to grease molecules, tying up all the atoms in the grease molecules that are living on a surface, such as your countertop. Once these micelles latch on, you can easily wipe away the grease molecules. It also reacts with water in the air to break water down into oxygen & hydroxide ions. These ions then react with bacteria & viruses, turning these organic molecules into carbon dioxide to 100% eliminate them.

Health Canada Approved & School-Approved Disinfectant

Our natural Health Canada Approved Disinfectant TR33 is an effective cleaner, disinfectant and degreaser used in schools, shopping malls and daycares around Quebec!

Formulated with the power of nanotechnology, our multi-surface antimicrobial can clean and disinfect hard surfaces of scale, hydrocarbon deposits and 99% of bacteria, germs, fungi and mold. It is a one easy step solution that provides protection in one minute.

Made with natural ingredients, TR33 by FuTur™ is non caustic, hypoallergenic, chemical free and suitable for all industries: beverage, institutional, industrial, hospitality, oil and gas, farm and agriculture. It is so powerful, yet safe to use around children and pets.

Buy Now

CHECK US OUT!

SAFE & HEALTHY

MAKE THE SWITCH TO FuTur™ – THE FUTURE OF CLEAN!

Powered by Nanotechnology

Powered by Nanotechnology

Lab Tested

Lab Tested

Cruelty-Free

Cruelty-Free

Non-toxic

Non-toxic

Fragrance-Free

Fragrance-Free

Hypoallergenic

Hypoallergenic

Biodegradable

Biodegradable

Safe for Children

Safe for Children

SHOP NOW

Home

Reviews